Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hurray! I moved on...

Have changed my job and crossing my fingers for it to turn out well.
My honeymoon period is on, no work as of now. I am not regretting being free, infact it's a well deserved break from the whirlwind of the work, the maddening deadlines and constant ill-health. Trust me, everyone should consider a change in job at least once a year :) My bosses will kill me for saying that.

Lots of things happened suddenly, I got a new job, came to a new place, somehow for the first three days, missed my last office. Guess idle mind can sometimes cook up unsuspected, crazy thoughts. My sister moved to LA...she is comparing the place with Gurgaon (a place near Delhi)!! Ha...ha...what a waste.
She didn't find it very exciting or beautiful. Though I am sure she'll discover it more in coming days and wud send some nice snaps, which I shall dutifully put up here.

My office is in a beautiful complex surrounded by amazing looking buildings, great shops and thousands of eateries. My afternoons are usually fun-filled where I head on for the market for the sheer joy of window shopping. Little restaurants to Fine dining, Chinese sizzlers to mughlai daal- everything is available. Of course my plans for dieting and losing unnecessary fat seem to shake a bit as it is hard for me to resist all of this.
My office cafeteria is pretty cool too. Great variety and decent food at very reasonable rates, a bliss considering the last place where I used to work didn't have a decent canteen. Everyday ordering from outside was taking its toll on me.

I am slowly getting used to traveling for long hours too. Just hoping things turn out fine here.
For those of you who are not from Bombay, these are the actual images of Hiranandani Complex, no phoren country.

1 comment:

Ipshi said...

im so glad v're out of the place .. i know u dont like it much here but trust me its much better than that place cud ever be!!

god bless us all ... everyone!!